Saturday, October 10, 2015



Electric Callus Remover By EarthGirl + Bonus Foot/Skincare Ebook + Extra Roller | Battery Operated | 100% Money Back Guarantee (Aqua)


I got this callus remover at a discounted rate for my honest opinion.  This is a decent product for maintenance and upkeep but I don't think this would work well for very rough, callus feet. Daily use after the shower... probably wonderful. This product does do the job because though my feet are rough, they are really not bad. I usually use a pumice stone which does take more time. The box states it is gentle and effective at buffing away dry skin... I agree. The box states Easy and Fun to use. It is easy... fun? I don't know how much fun buffing away dry skin should be.... This callus remover does work but it is not for heavy duty callus feet. I do like it, it does its job and easy to take apart and clean. It comes with an extra roller which is easy to switch and it says it is water proof which I have not tested and don't know if I would. Overall pretty decent product. 


BUY Electric Callus remover here

No comments:

Post a Comment