Saturday, October 10, 2015

Kailian ® Dog winter Jacket Puppy Coat, Dog Apparel,Dog Sweater, Faux Shearling Fabric Coat Cotton Clothes-Blue-M

I was really excited to get this Jacket for my little guy at a discounted rate for a review!  It came from a foreign country so I was expecting it to take a long time.  I got it about 2 weeks after I ordered it.  The jacket is medium size M:Chest-16.9"/43cm ,Back-11"/28cm,Neck-12.99"/33cm Back fits, neck fits, now chest is just enough even though he is actually on 16 inches.  I love the color.  My boy always gets called a girl so hopefully wearing this snazzy new jacket will let people know he is indeed a boy.  The jacket feels soft because it is faux suede and has fleece around the neck.  If you want a cute coat for your small dog to wear I highly recommend this one.   BUY  Kailian Dog Winter Jacket here


No comments:

Post a Comment