Saturday, October 10, 2015

Go Slow Interactive Feeding Dish. Green, Small


I got this slow feeder bowl at a discounted rate and I am glad!  This is our little rescue dog.  The first two weeks we had her she was very depressed because she had just lost her owner.  She was so lost... she barely ate enough to stay alive... BUT THEN... she turned in a greedy little food hound!  She was literally sucking her food down.  I don't even think she chewed.  She would hurry and then go around to see if anyone else had any food left.  The video I posted is the first time she used this bowl.  There is a big difference.  She has slowed down considerably.  I like the "bowl" but since it is flat and rubbery I have to bring the food to the bowl instead of the bowl to the food.  You can't really carry it around with food but other then that it is cool.  It is easy to wash and it is soft rubber so you don't need to worry about your dog poking themselves in the eye.
Buy Go Slow feeding dish here

No comments:

Post a Comment