Thursday, October 29, 2015

Quiet clippers!

So I got this shaver to review.  It is suppose to be quiet and is suppose to be great for children.  I decided that I am going to use it on our Pomeranian.   She had some real Grinch feet so I thought what the heck.  This is a great little shaver!  It works well for trimming and really is quiet.  I know it may sound loud in the video but trust me it really is not.  The big hair shavers are annoying loud.  This shaver does a good job.  The price is really great.  It comes with some accessories like:

1 x Hair Clipper
1 x Charger
1 x Cleaning brush 
1 x instructions
4 x clipper length attachments
1 x apron for around the neck
1 x sponge powder puff

It came pre-charged so you could use it right away.  Has a cute little whale on it.  Makes it look like its more for children.



BUY Quiet clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment